Say Anything - Alive With the Glory of Love
"Should they kill me, your love will fill me as warm as the bullets. I’ll know my purpose, this war was worth this. I won’t let you down."
I like when someone becomes apart of your daily routine. It’s nice to talk to someone who wants to talk to you just as much without anything feeling forced.
This is probably the cutest thing I’ve ever laid eyes upon. Ohh my god.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
And it is true what you said
That I live like a hermit in my own head,
but when the sun shines again
I’ll pull the curtains and blinds to let the light in.
things your friends will say if you’ve made a good pun:
- get out
- fuck you
- shut the fuck up
- oh my god why
- you need to stop
- you’re not funny
- that was terrible
The Funeral » Band of Horses
I'm coming up only to show you're down for
And coming up only to show you're wrong.
"Trick ‘r Treat" Sam Cake by SIdeserf Cake Studio
Award-winning Natalie Sideserf is Austin’s premier cake artist. Capitalizing on her unique artistic talents, Natalie has made a name for herself both domestically and internationally with her hyper-realistic cake designs and keen eye for detail. Among her more glaring accomplishments, Natalie’s Willie Nelson cake reached number-one globally on Reddit.com. She has had multiple cakes earn millions of views and gain acclaim from a variety of news sites and blogs including Fox News, Daily Mail, MSN, USA Today, L.A. Times, Huffington Post, and many others. This success prompted Natalie to launch her own cake business.